Tuesday 23 September 2014

Day 2 - Christmas Inspiration

Hello Crafters,

Welcome to Day 2 of my month of Christmas Inspiration.
It just happens to be another sample using the Tonic Poinsettia and it is another really simple design which would made an ideal card to batch make if you need to make a large number of Christmas cards for friends and family and time does not allow you to spend too much time on each card.  The paper is from Woodware and although the picture doesn't show it too clearly I have rolled the top of the paper which gives a little definition and also inked the edges to give it the vintage look.  A simple knot in the organza ribbon finishes this off.

Thankyou for popping in and don't forget to leave a message so that you will be in for a chance at some really lovely Blog Candy at the end of the Christmas Inspiration.
Hope to see you again tomorrow,
bye for now
Jo xx

8 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card Jo, thank you for sharing, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what we know we will get from you Jo, another lovely card, look forward to seeing it in real life tomorrow.
    Hope you are taking it steady,
    jeanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one...... I am a sucker for a poinsettia :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this it looks fresh and neat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like music script at Christmas. A modern oldie worldy feel if you know what I mean. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card again Jo....I love poinsettias on Christmas cards.
    Take care
    Carol B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought of using music script on my Christmas cards. Good idea Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you have rolled the music sheet Jo, it looks great , lovely card
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete