Saturday 12 July 2014

Week 267 - Splish Splosh!!

Good Morning Crafters!

How are you all? what a lovely week for the sunshine, I hope this keeps up it does everyone the world of good.
I hope that you have all had chance to do a little crafting this week too - I have heard a little whisper that the Christmas crafty bits have been unpacked in some crafty dens - is that you I am talking about?
This week at Allsorts our lovely Tracey Mouse has asked us all to show you some inspiration to include
 
Splish Splash - to include water!
 
and this is a card that I have come up with -
 
 
 
I have used one of the Hobby House Art pads - I thought that this image was perfect for the challenge.
I have coloured in with pro-markers and popped some glossy accents onto the water bits!
 
The papers that I have used are the Heartfelt Creations Nursery collection and the baby buttons and ribbons are from my stash.
I hope that this and the Design Team at the Allsorts Blog inspires you to have a go - there are so many ideas you can use which include water - a great challenge and I am sure it is going to be a popular week.
Crafty Ribbons are our sponsors this week - thankyou to them for their support.
 
I have a week ahead of catching up with work jobs I need to clear up and also try to have some time out as Mark is bugging me about over doing it!!!!!!!
Many thanks as always for popping by and having a read. Please leave a comment if you have a few minutes - I love reading your thoughts.
Take care and enjoy a lovely week
Jo xx
 


8 comments:

  1. A fab, fun card Jo, love it! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card now take it easy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo card great as usual could do with sitting in that bath right now to cool of. Not complaining cos I know most folk love the warmer weather but its not for me Was good to see you yesterday and loved all the goodies that I brought home with me still playing with the flower die "I will get it right"
    love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love the image, what a fab creation for my theme.
    Happy crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real sweet card Jo, it's a bit comical, and you make the water look real. I know I'm biased but you never disappoint.

    Love mum xx

    ReplyDelete