Saturday 12 October 2013

Week - Use your ABC's - Allsorts Challenge

Hello Crafter's

How are you all this morning?  I hope by the time that you are reading this we are on the way to visit Hazel Bainbridge's shop aka Tabbycat Designs, in Beverley near Hull. I am running a workshop for her today for 16 of her lovely customers and we have a full day of play ahead with so much variety in our techniques. 
It has been a Die-lightful week!!!!!!  (sorry couldn't resist that one and so early!!!) in other words I have been really busy up and down to the studio demonstrating the Di-lite collection of dies.  I am still loving the versatility of these and can't wait to get them in the shop.
These are some of the samples that I have made over the week ~
Using the Ornate Corner and the Frames 2 for the centre.

Here I am using the Holly Wreath and the Ornate Corner

                                          You can see here I am using the Filigree Cross, Blooms and the Corner


I have used the cross again here and the Tiger Lillies.

I really like the colours in this one - I have used the Medallion 9 and the Sprigs.

Here I have a combination using the Sprigs, a mixture of the blooms and the Frame 2.

If you would like to pop by again tomorrow I will post the other projects that I have done for you to see how gorgeous these dies are.

Now back to the matter in hand -

Use Your ABC's in the Allsorts Challenge this week and it is my week to host and I would like to see projects using the Alphabet but not in a sentiment.

I have chosen to use Woodware's Snow stamp which I love (and also Catherine has used!)


As you can see I have Zentangled it - it really lends itself to this technique.  I have recently taught myself and I am rather pleased with how this came out.
I have added a few embellishments with ~Spellbinder snowflakes and a few gems.
Please pop over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog to check out what the other DT members have done.

Thankyou for popping by and I hope that you like what I have shown you today, please leave a comment you know I love to read them.
Enjoy a lovely weekend - must dash now Hull awaits!

Bye for now
Jo xx


11 comments:

  1. A wonderful selection of designs Jo, I think the cross is my fave . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super collection Jo and thanks for sharing as have to admit I have not caught sight of C&C all week.

    And your mono card for this week challenge is so elegant, thanks for coming up with a super theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a busy week! great card Jo Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous array of cards Jo, all so different. I have been off work poorly and have been channel hopping, I found you on C&C and loved your show. You gave so many hints and tips - thank you and thank you for a fab theme this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these new spellbinders they are fab,great samples too.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow was für tolle karten,alle sehen sehr edel aus und man kann sich gar nicht entscheiden ,welche nun schöner ist,
    lg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sample cards Jo. Love how you have zentangled your design. Thanks for a great challenge theme this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab as always!! Loved the shows last week on create and craft, excellent inspiration as always. Jo Channon, the queen of the Calibur!!! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo
    This is gorgeous, and I love the design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo just watched your last show of the day on C/C wow great demo's as always love these card you have done pink/med 9 is my favourite that's if I have to have a favourite lol
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration Jo. I've loved watching you do all these Spellbinder shows and bought the D-lites full set (naughty but nice!) so it helps to have some ideas on how to use them. You continue to be one of my favourite demonstrators on C&C - you're lovely!

      Delete