Saturday 1 December 2012

Week 183 - Advent

Good Morning -

I am really sorry but would you be able to call back to view this complete post later this evening as I was unable due to what I can only think of an aliens!! in blogger last night and could not sort my post or this weeks post on Allsorts.  Brenda has saved the day with Allsorts but I am at Create and Craft until later in the day and wont be able to sort mine.  My apologies and my HUGE thanks for Brenda for rescuing me! x This is a lady that everyone needs as a friend when you are need!!! I really hope to see you later xxx

Jo x

If you notice big chunks of hair missing if you look at the Cuttlebug show that I am doing today it was from me pulling my hair out until the small hours trying to sort it!!! lol x

1 comment:

  1. It was no problem at all Jo, it's what friends are for.

    Hope your day goes well, hopefully catch a bit that I recorded later on.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete