Saturday 19 May 2012

Week 155 -Buttons and Bows

Good Morning Everyone!


This weeks offering has been inspired by the lovely Debs entitled Buttons and Bows.
I have used one of the fabulous Stamp Addicts silhouette stamps which I love to use which I have stamped in Sepia Archival ink which gives a great sutle appearance which really suits the design.
I used a Marianne dye as the base for the stamp and have distressed it with Vintage Photo distress ink.  The background papers are from my stash, I have distressed the edges with my TH tool and inked them with the Vintage Photo.  The tags have the heart shaped buttons on them.  To finish off the card I have used Marianne daisy punch to add flowers in the garden and added cream cotton lace and some chiffon ribbon. 
This card would really suit so many occasions from engagement to anniversary or a friends birthday card.
I hope that you like today's offering and as always pop over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog to be inspired even more with the stunning designs that the Design Team have brought to you today.
Thankyou so much for popping by, please leave a comment if you can.

Bye for now
Jo xx

10 comments:

  1. Do you know Jo, I kept looking at that image and wondered why I recognised it, I really worry about myself sometimes !!

    That whole set from SA really lend themselves to sepia and vintage styles and you have showcased it beautifully here.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo, love the colours and the distressing to give it a beautiful vintage feel, have a great weekend, Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, I really love the use of lace, it adds to the vintage feel of the card.
    I hope you had a lovely anniversary, and enjoyed your time away.
    See you soon

    Shellie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo - love the sepia tones and the lace just stes it all off beautifully.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo i love this card very much and enjoyed makin it in class x D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jo, love the image and fab design!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI JO

    Great card hu I love that die the detail is fab!

    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Jo. Lovin' the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card as always Jo. Love the colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Fi xx
    Hope you've had a lovely time missed you both today, but have to say the girls did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Jo and loving the sepia look. Hope you both have had a great time away and congratulations on your anniversary.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete