Saturday 4 October 2014

Week 279 - Allsorts Challenge - Autumn

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome to another Saturday morning and a card for the Allsorts Challenge design team as usual.
Thankyou to everyone who is following my Christmas Inspiration posts, there will be another one after this post to check out!

Our lovely Sarah has given us a very apt Challenge for this time of the year and I am sure it will be a really popular one ~

AUTUMN

and this is my offering ~

This is a print from Joanna Sheen's Thomas Kindcade pads - you are always guaranteed to find a stunning picture from these pads and this one is no exception.  I just love the colours and the way the pathway leads you through the design.  I have used a Sheena Douglass embossing folder for the background and 2 designs from the Sue Wilson dies for the border and the corners.  The leaves are from the Tim Holtz range and I have cut them in patterned papers, moulded them a little and inked the edges with distress inks.
I was really pleased with how this all came together and such an easy card which could suit a gentleman's card too.
 I have also took a couple of pictures of the outside of our shop as the foliage on the building (I think it is a Virginia Creeper? let me know if this is right!) looks so gorgeous at this time of the year.
Unfortunately it wont be long before it is all over the pavement which Mark will have a chunter about!!

I hope that you like the project today and please pop over to the Allsorts Challenge blog to have a look at the other Autumn themed projects from the Team.
I am in Preston at the fabulous Inspirations shop today demonstrating a whole host of lovely crafty goodies so if you in the area please pop in to say hello.  We are staying on the Sunday too and running a workshop so a busy weekend ahead but most enjoyable at one of the most freiendliest shops that I have the pleasure to work in.
Please have a look at todays Christmas Inspiration on the following post - don't forget to leave your comment to be in the Blog Candy draw at the end of the 30 days.
Thankyou, as always, for popping in
and
Bye for now
Jo xxx

10 comments:

  1. I think you are right about it being a Virginia Creeper Jo, they are always glorious this time of your. And compliment your beautiful card so nicely.

    On the boat this year they had an auction on Kindcade originals and I spent a good deal of time admiring them - far too expensive to buy though.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just want to go for a long walk somewhere like this..lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Autumn and this card is beautiful Jo,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend the both of you like Mark, Ken always has a chunter about the fallen leaves, ours hides the dustbins in the backyard but at this time of year they are stunning.
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jo, l love the changing colours of autumn, especially when the sun catches the reds - stunning. x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, beautiful image and leaves;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. So evocative of the autumn with all its lovely colours. Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveThomas Kincade, and your card is gorgeous Jo.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete