Wednesday 22 January 2014

More Spellbinder Samples

Good Morning Everyone!

Well what a miserable old day it is in Lincolnshire I hope that it is better where you are. I thought I would try to brighten the day up and post a few more samples from the World Launch Shows that I have been doing (I hope that you are not bored yet!)
 
 
 
This is one of my favourites and has quite a few of the goodies from the show including the background which is an embossibility - Mediterranean Medallion. I have inked it with Dusty Concorde Distress Ink and then versamark and covered with embossing powder Aurora Sparkle from Cosmic Shimmer. This makes a lovely effect.  The other dies that I have used in the centre is the Create an Iris, The wonderful Locket Die-lite and one of the flourishes from the Die-lites set.
The background is a Crafts Too embossing folder.
 
Another one for today has also be created using several dies from several sets and this is one that I started to demonstrate on Sunday but ran out of time.
The background has been embossed using the Labels 34 Medallion Embossibility, the corners are from the Gold Corbels and Accents Shapeabilities, the Butterfly is a Die-Di-lite and the main focal frame is a mixture of Gold Labels Thirty Four and the M|ajestic Squares. I used Joanna Sheens dried flowers for the centre. Quite a list!!
 
I hope this has cheered you up a bit. I would love to hear from you - leave a comment if you have time and let me know what you think of the designs.
I am back on Create and Craft tomorrow at 5pm and 7pm with some more demo's from this vast selection of wonderful dies.
Thankyou for popping in and
Bye for now
Jo xx


6 comments:

  1. Definitely not bored Jo!
    Especially like the 2nd one so pretty.
    I love the colour combo -spring like-if only it were here.
    Take care Jo,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so pretty but the first is fave, love the colour. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not bored seeing your lovely samples, Jo. In fact I am really enjoying your extra posts. I hope to watch the 5pm show tomorrow for more goodies and I just wish the Freeview hours were the same as before. (i cannot record). Howver, thanks to your great demos, I have a number of Spellbinders dies, including D-lites pre-ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo
    Love both of them but really find the colours of number 1 take the favourite position. See you Wednesday, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo will you be showing any demo's of the flower dies that I have just bought, Iris, lily and tulip, I must have missed them because I recorded the shows but they weren't on hope you do many thanks. Olive Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo
    You have me confused as far as I know the sandwich for 3d folders is pink and raspberry You used base plate and pink , the instructions inside the packet say pink and raspberry.Thank you Kitty

    ReplyDelete