Saturday 14 September 2013

Week 224: Allsorts Challenge - Baby, Baby.

Hello Blog Land,

Welcome back my blog friends thankyou for popping by.  Well, again, it is Saturday and I reeeellllly don't know where that week went.  I was talking to a lovely older lady the other day and saying how time seems to fly by these days and her theory about the whole subject is that the world is going around faster!! I could not agree more this sounds logical to me! I have packed rather a lot into the week so I suppose that is ok!  What is your theory I would love to hear from you!
 
Well we know that Saturday means Allsorts and this week we have a theme that we all love to make projects for: .....................
 
Baby, Baby
 
and I have chosen a really amusing image from the fabulous House Mouse designs
 
 
This poor mother House Mouse is having quite a fight to get that knitting finished whilst the baby House Mice are having great fun with the wool! These decoupage sheets are from Joanna Sheen.
 
This week our sponsor at Allsorts is
 
Prize is a stamp of winners choice
thankyou to Whiff of Joy.
 
Please pop over to the Allsorts Blog to check out the Design Team ideas for this weeks Challenge.
 
Now, as promised a few pictures from the holiday (I promise not to bore you rigid but they are lovely!)
 
 
This is the beach that we went to for my birthday and I was tempted to say that Mark privately hired it for me as a treat!!!  but I must tell the truth it is a beach that local Bermudians tend to go to and it was a work day so it was quiet but it sounded very impressive didn't it!!! lol
( I thought I would leave it this size you really don't need to see anything closer!)
 

Sorry but you will need to stand on your head for this one - I can't work out how to turn it around! and yes I am now on a diet!!


The beauty of the island. All the roofs are white and are have ridges on them and this is the way that the homes collect their water.  If it doesn't rain - you don't have water! they don't have any fresh water sources only sea.



Our foot picture! (no mine is not the one with the art work on!!)
 
Ok - I here you say that's enough!!
The ideas are starting to gather for scrapbook pages!
 
I hope you enjoy a lovely weekend and a great week
I am back on Create and Craft on Thursday at 12 o clock and 2pm with some really silly prices on this years Christmas Spellbinder dies so if you haven't treated yourself yet don't miss out!
 
Take care and bye for now
thankyou, as always for popping by, leave a comment to say hi!
 
Jo xx
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. So pleased you have a good holiday Jo and thanks for sharing the photos.

    And a very sweet HM image for your baby card, they do lend themselves to these so well.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jo, I do like House Mouse. Pics look great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great house mouse image! Glad you has a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Jo, your photos are fab, looks like you had a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet and funny card, I love anything House Mouse! Your photo's are fab, I am glad you had such a lovely time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jo and perfect with the House Mouse. Lovely photos and so glad you all enjoyed yourselves
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card - House Mouse is one of my faves. Love your vacation pictures and I was really liking the foot with that great art work!! Thanks for sharing - I love to see where people travel - makes me feel like I left my house for a little trip too;)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card - House Mouse is one of my faves. Love your vacation pictures and I was really liking the foot with that great art work!! Thanks for sharing - I love to see where people travel - makes me feel like I left my house for a little trip too;)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo as always love the card you never fail to get it just right. Like Caroleann your pictures just took me out of my four walls for a short while hope its not been to much of a strain to get back into the swing of thing in the wonderful crafting world. Hope to see you this week all being well
    love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics Jo. Love that one of you with the ice-cream is it? Cute card too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant pics Jo, looks like you had a great time!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete