Friday 19 April 2013

Week 203 - A Passion for Flowers.

Hello Everyone!

Apologies for the lack of blogging last week, I'm afraid I just totally ran out of time due to work commitments.  Not sure where this week has gone either - does anyone else suffer from this problem with time!!!! lol

This week it is our lovely Brenda's challenge for Allsorts and we have all been given the same kit to design with and, as you will see, we have all come up with something very different.
This is the kit that we were given to play with ....
This is what I have come up with ....................

(Unfortunately you cant see but I put some lace on the bottom of the blind in the window)
I tried to make the fence look like a balcony outside the window but it looks more like a fire hearth!!!) oh dear! must try harder next week!!

Talking of being a bit busy next week on C and C I have 18 live hours (I know what you are thinking OMG we will be so fed up with her)!!  I was asked to do the Pick of the Day on Tuesday evening and Wednesday and then they rang to ask if I could do the 4 Day Deal as well!  so from Monday to Thursday as some point you may catch a couple of shows or two!  I am doing Spellbinders - nothing new but lots of the latest designs that they have restocked at fabulous prices - well worth a look for sure.

Today I am on my way to a fabulous craft group at Eagle, Nr Lincoln for an all day workshop so that looks like a fun day - we are guilding and gleaming, cutting and masking, inking and stamping etc ....... I am going to work their socks off.  I hope they have had porridge for breakfast!!

Please pop over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog and have a peep at what the other girls have come up with this week and have a bash at the Challenge - I think this is going to be a popular week ahead.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend and a great week ahead

During next week each day starting on Monday I am going to post 2 samples of the Spellbinder samples that are going to be on the shows next week.  Hope that you can pop by to have a quick look.

Bye for now and thank you for popping by and hope that you can leave a quick comment.
Jo xxx



17 comments:

  1. I'll be at the Eagle workshop, so thanks for the warning....to have porridge for brekkie! I'm so looking forward to doing the projects!
    See you there

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me!!il b there too!just off for my porridge now!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a mega bust week coming up Jo, but don't forget the golden rule not to overdo it will you !

    Your use of the kit is really imaginative, thanks so much for coming up with a super card..

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you back with us this week go, enjoy your crafting marathon but take it steady! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so creative with your kit, love your finished card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you will be running your own marathon then next week. I shall look forward to seeing the shows, regards Jackie D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to seeing the shows- about time we had another spellbinder fix with you !!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jo, very imaginative.

    Gosh you are so busy at C&C, will try to catch afew shows this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`m going to enjoy that fix with you but I`m nbot going to buy anything .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card with this kit Jo. Love the layout. Sounds like you are going to be really busy next week. Will be watching out for the shows. Hope everyone is ok
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous papers and lovely design. I hope you are keeping well.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo Sorry I missed you today at the shop but Mark looked after me very well looks like i will be watch c/c all week then to get some of your greaideas for using all these L-dies i have love the card as always
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Jo. Love your window.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo
    I love what you did with the kit, and a fabulous design too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Need some more inspiration with my Spellbinders, I bought Set 1 some weeks ago, so looking forward to your shows Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! Finally something about fitted.

    My blog wealthwayonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Jo...beautiful card! Hope all's well with you - take it easy :) x

    ReplyDelete