Saturday 28 January 2012

Week 139 - Hearts

Hello my Blog friends


We are all loved up at the Allsorts Challenge this week.  As you can see I have used as many as I could on this card!  Spellbinders are playing a big part on the design.  I used the Heart Square and the edgeabilities and both these sets make fantastic results everytime.  I have also used the Grand Peony set which is such a useful and a very pretty die set too.  To embellish the card I have used some striped vellum for the bottom half, vintage ribbon, pearl glue and pearl hat pins.  A little bit of Bakers twine has been wrapped around the centre to define the different sections of the card. 

I really hope that you like this design and that you pop over to the blog to have a look at the other design team cards and then have a go yourself! 

If you have a few minutes leave a comment I would love to hear from you with your comments.
For all the Joanna Sheen fans she will be on Create and Craft in the morning and again in the afternoon with some gorgeous new products including a great new CD.

Enjoy a lovely weekend, wrap up warm its going to be chilly!
Bye for now
Jo xxx 

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous card! I will be watching Joanna and look forward to you being back on our screens too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I think I might have to have that heart square nestie.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo
    Love this card,it would make a lovely anniversary card. I like all the different elements you have used without it looking cluttered. Well done as usual.
    Carol at Henlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. Could be used for anything. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, what a lovely delicate card, so stunning as well. another inspiration for us all.

    have a good weekend yourself.

    Take care,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, A very impressive card with lovely embelishments, I think I may have to get the die too x
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo - gorgeous card very pretty x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi JO-This is such a beautiful and elegant card. Loving the soft colours. It was fantastic to catch up again and I enjoyed seeing you both again.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jo. I really must buy the Hearts set, although I think I need to win the lottery as I want so many sets I can't decide which ones to get next. Maybe they should open a library and instead of getting books out you get spellbinders. Have a great day - Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo, thanks for visiting my blog recently. This is beautiful - such pretty pinks and lovely petals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo, this is so pretty and romantic
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jo, this is so pretty and romantic
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo your head must be full to the brim with great idea's they just keep coming and coming thank goodness
    hugs
    pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. The pink is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how feminine this card is! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Jo, really delicate & feminine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got this website from my buddy who told me about this web site and at the
    moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.


    my website: Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete