Saturday 8 August 2015

Week 323 - Inspired By Summer

Good Morning my fellow crafters!

I hope that all is well with you all and after having a week of glorious sunshine in Fuerturventura both Mark and I are feeling tip top!
I thought I would share a photo of our lovely holiday
 
 
A lovely chilled out holiday doing absolutely nothing for a week!!! perfect!!!
This has refreshed us for the next few months of very busy times with our Shops birthday weekend with the fabulous Sheena Douglass doing a demo day and a workshop! happy days!!
I cant believe that Let's Create will be 5 years old! where has that time gone.
 
Anyway - back to today! our lovely teamie Tracey has asked us for some inspiration using the title -
 
Inspired by Summer!
(if I had had time a nice scrapbook page of holiday would have been lovely but maybe for another time)
 
This is a card that I made for our very dear friend Gary and he was with us on holiday so a beach theme was appropriate.
 
 
This is a stampendous stamp and I used pro-markers to colour.  I highlighted the sand with some sand coloured embossing powder around the chairs to make it look authentic. Just simple matting and layers with colours taken from the main picture made the rest of the card and the kraft card tag with the sentiment on.  I love making cards for friends.
I hope that you like it and please leave me a comment I love to hear from you.
Please pop over to the Allsorts Challenge blog to have a look at the lovely inspiration from the team members and have a go to be in to win some lovely prizes from our very generous sponsors.
Thankyou so much for popping in and see you next week.
Bye for now
Jo xx


 
 


10 comments:

  1. Great card as usual. Pleased you both had a lovely holiday and have recharged your batteries.

    Carol B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summer image and a great card , Have a fab weekend, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely gorgeous Jo what a view and your card is so appropriate. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and a lovely photo!
    Glad you had a good break Jo , it looks stunning!
    XxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Closely summer theme card Jo, love the idea with the sand. Good to see you both relaxed this last week.hope all going well at Stoneleigh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry meant lovely of course x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo
    This is fab, I love the image you’ve used and the design too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, you both look well relaxed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos - you both look very well - and the card is great too.

    ReplyDelete