Saturday 4 July 2015

Week 318 - How does your garden grow

Good Saturday morning to you all,
Well it is all going on this week - Wimbledon and Sunshine! two fabulous combinations!!
and I hope that you are enjoying one or the other or both!
 
Brenda has chosen this week's Challenge at Allsorts and is perfect for this time of the year -
 
"How does your garden grow"
 
and this is the project that I would like to share with you ~
 
 
This is a project that we did in class yesterday and the ladies enjoyed making this and 2 other projects all using Sheena's Victorian Floral stamps and dies.  As you can see we used the Sweet William set which is so detailed.
I chose Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to colour all the elements.  The card size is 7" x 5".
We have all of the dies and stamps in this range available on the website letscreateartandcrafts.co.uk
Mark has also put all of Sheena's Christmas embossing folders on the web and I cant wait to start playing with these and showing you what I come up with.
The Allsorts Team have made their usual excellent samples on the theme so please pop over to the site to have a look what they have made.
I hope that you have a great weekend and week ahead and that you can join me next week.
Thankyou so much for popping in and please leave a comment if you have time.
Take care and thankyou for popping in,
Bye for now
Jo xx
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou Wendy, I do love Sheena's lovely artwork x Enjoy a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Jo, I can almost smell the Sweet Williams, you don't seem to see them as much as you used to which is a shame. One of my Granddads used to grow them and I always think of them as an 'old fashioned' flower.

    Hope you have a good weekend and as you say Wimbledon and sun make a great combination, I felt so sorry for Heather yesterday, she did so well and nearly make it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right you don't see as many Sweet Williams and they are such a pretty flower. and poor lass she tried so hard but hopefully it will give her the confidence boost she is very young still but doing well, we will see her be a champion in years to come. x

      Delete
  3. Always love sweet Williams, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Me too, as Brenda was saying such a sweet little flower x

      Delete
  4. I love this Jo and do love this stamp and die , I have always loved sweet williams , reminds me of my childhood as they were so popular then.
    A lovely card.
    Hope you are well and have a great weekend,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ruth, yes we all agreed it is such a lovely little flower. Enjoy the sunshine and a lovely weekend x

      Delete
  5. Lovely card Jo, purple and green always go well together. I have sweet william seedlings hardening off on my patio ready to plant out in october - if l can find room lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jo, purple and green always go well together. I have sweet william seedlings hardening off on my patio ready to plant out in october - if l can find room lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Susan, good luck with the Sweet Williams, pictures of you garden do look fabulous. Jo x

      Delete