Sunday 1 February 2015

And the winner is ...............!

Hello Everyone,

Thankyou so much for all of your support and comments over the last month. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging everyday and think it is a definate way to spend every January - it makes it flash by and now we are in February and lets hope this month is kind to us and welcomes spring nicely.
As promised I will be announcing the winner of a lovely bag of crafty goodies but firstly I would like to share the project that our lovely workshop ladies were doing yesterday ~


We had a fabulous day and everyone enjoyed it and booked to come again for another MDF Saturday project so that is very good.
The actual project started from a Candy Box mdf clock - which I would like to add is an excellent kit and fitted so well together.  I am so pleased that we stock their products in the shop.
I used napkins to cover the main walls of the clock and the majority of the class had not used napkins to decoupage before so I was really pleased to introduce this to them.  I feel that this wont be the first time! I chose quite a victorian soft pattern for my clock but I gave everyone a choice of napkins to use and they all looked amazing with all their own stamp on their projects.
I used embossed paper on the roof and slanted them to look like a shed roof. One side of the roof was left unstuck so that the battery for the clock can be replaced when necessary.
The bird was coloured with a copper buff it and then covered in Tim Holtz crackle paint to give texture.
I hope that you like the project. Let me know what you think if you have time x

and now for the winner of the Blog Candy for January Inspirations.
Before I announce the winner who has been picked at random I would like to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone, I love to blog, and, also read other people's posts and really appreciate when you give up your time to leave a comment - I can't express how much it means.

Now ...................................  less of the waffle!! .................

Thankyou to .............................

KATE FAIRBURN !!!!!!

Well done Kate!! please get in touch with me on lets.create@btinternet.com and leave me your details so that I can send you your Blog Candy goodies.

Thankyou to everyone for joining in and please keep an eye on the blog as I have decided to blog more often in the week (not just on a Saturday) it may not be everyday - some days are more challenging than others!! 
I hope that you have all enjoyed a lovely weekend and hope to hear from you all soon
Bye for now
Jo xx


 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful bird house Jo, lovely project. Well done to your winner Kate too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kate on winning your goodie bag from Let's Create I am sure you will have fun..
    The project you did on Saturday Was lovely Jo, it reminded me of a pattern I have , thought of doing it in parchment a few years ago, I must dig it out :-) there you go again giving us inspiration for something else.. Keep up the good work. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kate!
    Love this little bird house Jo,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate. Birdhouse looks lovely Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The birdhouse looks great Jo! Well done Kate.
    Carolyn B

    ReplyDelete
  6. First post for me! (of many I hope). Congrats to Kate for winning the blog candy. Birdhouse looks great and couldn't have come at a better time as I've just bought one for my granddaughters bedroom. Hadn't quite decided what to do today (now I've finished the housework) on my day off so thanks for the push in the right direction. Love checking what you've been up to and wish I lived closer so I could come along as well. Cheers all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo,
    I just can't believe that I have been lucky enough to win the goody bag, that's wonderful, thank you so much.
    I love the little bird house with the clock, I guess all those doing the class were thrilled.
    Thanks again, love Babs. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. ray ban sunglasses clearance sale Bang http://www.centremk.co.uk kick open the door between the packages, Yeshao screeching voice shouted mud horse, who is at this dinner, I rushed to get out, here I package. ray ban sunglasses clearance sale A ray ban sunglasses clearance sale cheap stood up and picked up the chair walked under ass, wanted a kick in the stomach, but suddenly found standing behind a dozen black Han, and then ray ban sunglasses clearance sale look at their thin body, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance suddenly lost the seventh effort.

    ReplyDelete