Saturday 30 August 2014

Week 274 - Early Christmas Makes

Hello Everyone,

When you are reading this we will be on our last day of our holidays :[ but I am sure we have had a lovely time!  I always say that when the holiday comes to an end you need to come home and start back to work to save up for next years! it is a positive to get over a negative!!

This week the Team have been asked to show a project entitled:-

Early Christmas Makes

I always say that I wont start Christmas workshops until after August so that we can then get into the Christmas spirit but not whilst the sun is shining but I have actually been making samples for demonstrations, T.V and design work since the end of May so I have got into the swing of it.

This is a project that I did for Tonic Studios - I am working as part of the Design Team.
These dies were part of the Christmas Tonic show a couple of week ago and they were all stunning and so fabulous to use.
The star is a Christmas ornament and can be used on its own hanging from your tree which is lovely.
The Winter wishes are part of a set of edger dies and these flew when they were shown on T.V.
I wasn't surprised as these really were a joy to use.


I hope this gives you some inspiration and if you need some more please pop over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog where the rest of the lovely team will be able to give you some more to get you started on the road to Christmas!

Thankyou, as always for popping by and I hope that you can find a minute to pop a comment down - you know I love to hear from you x
Bye for now
Jo xx

9 comments:

  1. That theory works for me Jo, plus we all need another to look forward to.

    Such an elegant card today and nice dimension to the star.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous die cutting Jo. Gorgeous creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo, love the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo...I still miss you on TV with Spellbinders though, your demos and creations were always so stunning, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! I just love that 3D star and the intricate die cuts above and below! Your glittery paper is so elegant and festive, I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another lovely card Jo. Hope you had a good rest on holiday. Please thank your mum for looking after my sister and myself when we visited your shop on Saturday.

    Carol from Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jo, beautiful dies and l am not surprised they flew. Hope you had a good hol xSusan x

    ReplyDelete