Saturday 8 February 2014

Allsorts Challenge Week 245 - Use a colour beginning with 'B'

Hello Everyone,

Good Morning my blogging friends. I hope that this finds you all well and hopefully safe and well away from these dreadful floods and terrible weather.
 
It has been another busy week and most of it being spent at the studio doing shows that were the Pick of the Week that only lasted the weekend!
 
It is my turn to host the Challenge at Allsorts this week and I have chosen:-
 
Use a colour beginning with the letter 'B'. So you have lots to choose from and these are 2 that I have chosen to show you and hopefully you will be inspired to take part.
 
Well this one is Blue and Black and I really loved making this card. It has one of the card creators from the latest of the Spellbinder launch and also the Shapeabilities Feather die which everyone has been really loving.  The feathers are make of wax paper which is the waste when I have been cutting some other material. I have coloured them with a combination of alcohol ink colours. The picture is from the current Graphic 45 range called Couture.
 
The second is using Burgundy which always makes the card design pop. It is a tonic Indulgence die which I have used in conjunction with white Centura pearl. These dies have so much scope to create some lovely designs.  The flowers have been made from a Cheery Lynn die - Chrysanthemum.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed having a look at my ideas for the challenge and that it encourages you into the Challenge.
We have 2 excellent sponsors this week -
 Yours and Mine Papercrafts (http://pprcrafts.com/)
and a Passion for Stamps.
Please pop over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog to check out the other team members and their ideas for my challenge.
I am guesting on Create and Crafts 4 Day Deal shows on Monday so if you have a few minutes tune in for some excellent prices.  I am just in for the launch shows on Monday - I have done my fair share this last week!
I hope that you have a great week ahead.
Thankyou for popping by and please leave a comment if you have time.
Bye for now
Jo xx
  


9 comments:

  1. Great examples Jo and a great theme too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jo, two great creations here. I too love the Graphic 45 Couture collection (love them all really) and they are so easy to create elegant cards as your's prove. Your second card is a showcase for the dies.

    I weakened this morning and had to order the Romantic Rectangles 2 set, I have put it off for a couple of weeks and deep down probably thought it would be out of stock when I checked, but what a surprise it was not so what else could I do ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo
    Such gorgeous, elegant creations, I love the designs on both.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge Jo, lovely cards you have done too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous card Jo, love the feathers they look amazing - l have not used waxed paper other than to help dies/paper from sticking. Thank you for the warm welcome to the team x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Jo. Thank you. I knew there must be a use for the waxed paper, other than the non-stick. You've been very busy this week. Can't believe you're back on tv again next week. Will have to check it out! Take care, Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunning cards, Jo. Your wax paper feathers are wonderful! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and I am honoured that my card has joined your clever crafters pinterest board! Off to see if I can find you on pinterest now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for my card from c+c show at weekend its fab g45 my fav I have a lot but they are used only for special cards.i met you and youre mum/husband when I visited my daughter at Tattershall in the shop you may not remember as im sure you meet tons of crafters.takecare and regards to family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those feathers Jo - you are so cler!!
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete